Specialising in innovative cyber-security and identity solutions, PQ brings its expertise in cryptography and data protection to solve access, approval, and oversight challenges for clients across sectors.
We create trust between people and systems to ensure our clients’ business activities are safe and secure.
We are looking for flexible, enthusiastic individuals who adapt well to new environments and enjoy the ad hoc (and often chaotic!) nature of a small start-up. We want you to bring fresh ideas and new experiences to the team and you must be willing to get elbows-deep in the strategy and implementation, and be willing to do what it takes to deliver for our clients.
As our Full Stack Developer, you may find yourself:
- Designing and implementing highly-scalable security solutions
- Taking ownership for a full technology stack using a service-oriented architecture
- Improving and extending our existing solutions
- Collaborating with developers, business development, researchers and customers
- Developing customer-facing portals for current security solutions
- Java 8
- Spring Framework
- Agile Scrum, JIRA
- DevOps (Git, Gradle, Travis CI, Kubernetes, Linux)
- Writing Unit and Integration Tests
- Full Stack Development
- Full software development lifecycle
- An interest in Cyber Security & Information Security technology
- Some exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
The position is based conveniently outside Liverpool Street Station and ideally we are looking for candidates interested in a permanent role. The package comprises of a competitive salary, share options, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday. To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.