If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: PQ Solutions Ltd, 1 Harewood Row, London NW1 6SE.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to understand better how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and organization name
- Contact information including email address
- Client preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are searching for, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records only
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for our own market research reasons
What is cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables a website to identify your computer as you view different pages on the website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable website owners to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
We will always hold and handle your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Furthermore, we will never distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the post-quantum domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies